I am having trouble placing my order, what should I do?
- Don’t worry, we’re here to help! If you are having trouble placing your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will contact you and get your order taken care of!
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. We also accept PayPal!
- Definitely! Once you place your Thirteen.02 order, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase within a day which will include USPS tracking information. After your order is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped out within 2 business days.
- Oh no! Your order could have been cancelled for a few different reasons: we could be out of stock on the Thirteen.02 gear you ordered, we could have issues processing the form of payment or shipping address you submitted, or it could be something else altogether. We will email you specifics on exactly why your order was canceled and what we can do together to get you your Thirteen.02 gear ASAP!
- Standard shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. is ON US!! It will take between 3-5 business days for you to get your watch from the date your order is processed! We also have Priority Shipping and Priority Express shipping for those of you that need to get your Thirteen.02 game on quicker! Visit our shipping page here for more details and rates!
- ABSOLUTELY! Shipping costs vary depending on the country. Your shipping costs will be calculated once you go to checkout and type in your shipping address. If you have any questions on this, feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
- Sure thing, we accept returns and exchanges of your Thirteen.02 gear up to 60 days from the date of delivery. The watch must be un-used and un-worn and in original packaging. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return/exchange label along with instructions.
- Well that depends. You may be able to cancel your order if your order has not been processed yet. Email us at email@example.com and we will see what we can do!
- We offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers the movement of the watch! The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the watch under normal use as determined by Thirteen.02. The types of things this warranty does not cover are the batteries, straps, gold-plating, scratches, or any damage arising from normal wear or misuse. If you have any more questions on the warranty, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to get your questions answered!
- Good question! We have provided a quick illustration on how to change out the watch bands here. Know that it may take you a few times to get the hang of switching out the bands. The watches and bands are made from the highest quality materials (stainless steel casing, genuine leather band, etc.), but even with the highest quality materials, sometimes the watch pins that connect the watch face and watch band can be stiff until you switch out that band a couple of times. It will get easier and we are working on making the process smoother for you!